01 February 2015

My New Year's Resolution...a month later

I was thinking some stuff over this weekend, and I realised that I want to make a few changes to my life this year! Not necessarily big changes, but things to help myself feel more confident. And then I figured that these all fell under one big, umbrella resolution. Better late than never, eh?

For me, it's taking a risk. I need to be more assertive and stand up for myself to get what I want! I also need to take a chance and wear something a bit out of my comfort zone, or use a bolder lipstick once in a while. 

I guess the risk taking also extends somewhat into my personal life as well; I need to be braver when it comes to meeting new people and getting to know them. It's important not to be too afraid of what others think of you, which is a lot easier for me to say than to act on. Send that text. Wear red lipstick! Ask questions you want to know the answer to

So yeah. That's my somewhat random resolution this year. Maybe it doesn't seem like a big one, but it's one that I'll do my best to adhere to in 2015! Have any of you got any resolutions this year? How's keeping them going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment