14 January 2015

Mac Paint Pot in 'Vintage Selection'

I thought I'd tell you all about a product I only discovered this weekend, but I've been really loving. As a contact lens wearer, my eyes get very sensitive and irritated, particularly when I'm tired. What I've noticed is that they get especially uncomfortable when I'm wearing powder eye shadow. This was kinda crushing, as I'm completely in love with my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (tricky to use - boo!), so I'd been on the hunt for a creamier eyeshadow to avoid the powder falling into my eyes.

'Vintage Selection' colour, as shown on the Mac cosmetics website.


Whilst I was out shopping with Mum at the weekend, we popped into the Mac store for a quick look. I stumbled across the paint pots and was immediately in love. They're cream based eyeshadows that are easily applied with a brush (I use my Real Techniques detail brush for control).

I picked 'Vintage Selection' after trying a couple; a pale pink with a shimmery undertone. It looks great for daytime or evening and is quite subtle, which I love.

Best of all, it doesn't irritate my eyes at all, so I'm thrilled. Have you tried these paint pots? What do you think? If you've got any recommendations I'd love to know! x

No comments:

Post a Comment