05 November 2014

Winter Wishlist





It's November now, so I'm officially allowed to call it winter (and sing christmas carols!), and to celebrate I thought I'd do a winter wish list. These things will definitely be appearing on my Christmas list if I don't cave and buy them sooner!

The first up is this Nars eyeliner. I tried it out at the counter in John Lewis on a shopping trip with my mum,  and it was the only time I've ever worn a cat eye and had it look good. Serious result.

I also love this bag from Accessorise; it's so versatile for all through the year, and I think it would go with nearly anything!

I've had my eye on the Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs for quite a while, and I love the look of this little spray bottle. It's so handy for your handbag, especially as I find scent tends to wear off throughout the day.

Winter wouldn't be complete without a wintery scented candle - that's always when it starts to feel like Christmas! I love cinnamon on everything; French toast, hot chocolate and especially when it's in chai tea! The smell is just gorgeous so this Yankee Candle is perfect for the winter months. I've just got to finish my current blue linen one at the moment!

Finally, I've been looking at this book. For those who don't know, I'm applying to medical school this year, and I've heard so many great things about this book. It offers a really unique and humorous insight into what it's genuinely like to be a junior doctor, and I know I can't wait for my (hopeful) time to come!

How about you? What's on your winter wish list? Drop me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment