15 November 2014

Coram Boy

I'm writing this at 11PM still filled with an incredible high... Can't get over how amazing the past three nights have been!

After 3 months of rehearsals, our school production was finally performed and it was great! It was such a good cast and we all worked together so well to pull it off, I'm so so proud of everyone involved. I especially loved the familial atmosphere and how we were making friends with people we would otherwise never have spoken to.

For four of my friends and I, this last night was particularly poignant. It's our last school show, ever, as we're in year 13, and we've all been taking part/helping backstage for years now. It's devastating to think there'll never be another fish and chip rehearsal!

Included below is a little photo of the five of us, after tonight's performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment