14 February 2017

musings

I seem to hit bursts of creativity in life. From songs to stories, thoughts flutter around my head and they seem impossible - like butterflies - to snatch out of the air and put down on paper. As soon as I attempt to do so, they dissolve and leave me grasping at nothing.

I love the idea of blogging - a record of my life, my thoughts and feelings as I progress through life. More cohesive than a diary, but it somehow seems less personal too. However I seem to get too caught up in the 'perfection' and the visuality of it - not wanting it to go up until it looks 'right', and often failing to achieve this. Maybe I should work on getting my thoughts down, and working on its look second. To just write, and let my brain whir.

So I guess this is a post. Not so much a promise, or a commitment. But an idea. I hope that maybe, I'll be able to kick myself into gear (although how soon I am unsure - exams and deadlines are looming). Maybe I'll work on the concepts before the aesthetics. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment