02 December 2014

Life Update

So...

These past few weeks have been absolutely manic! I had my grade 6 last Saturday, which went really well! The following Monday, I popped out to see Mockingjay part 1 and got a Nandos with some friends, which was lovely, and the film was amazing! Stay tuned for a review coming up soon (hopefully...).

Then, on Tuesday, something amazing happened. Well, it probably doesn't sound that fab to everyone else but I was super chuffed! I got an email inviting me to interview at one of the medical schools I applied to! I'm thrilled, and I can't wait to head up North in December and attend. So this was the special point of my week by far.

I also chatted to a surgeon on Thursday, and that was really interesting. It was great to get an insider's view into the profession and he also suggested a few things that I should check out in order to improve my general knowledge!

This week's also looking pretty good to be honest! I've got my staff Christmas party in the middle of the week, followed by performing with the chamber choir in a concert in a church at the weekend, then a friend's 18th birthday meal! All in all, looking pretty exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Omg isn't Mockingjay amaaaazing? I saw it a couple weeks ago with my dad and we were both blown away.

    Sounds like you had an awesome time lately too! ♥

    Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! So sorry for the late reply, it's been frantic recently! It was so good, a lot better than I was expecting.

      Delete